This page provides guidance on the Warranty applicable to your order.
For details of the Terms and Condition of Sale of Goods please go to our Terms & Conditions of Sale page
WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCTS
For Products purchased on our site and provided always that you have a valid proof of purchase in the form of your order number, we provide a warranty that on delivery and for a period of 12 months from delivery, unless otherwise stated, the Products shall be free from material defects. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below:-
The warranty referred to above does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from:
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- if you fail to operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions;
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers;
- any specification provided by you; or
- any staining caused by the nutrients, nutrient solutions or other substances.
If you are a consumer, the warranty provided is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
For further information please contact us or telephone Customer Services on +44 (0)1606 530300